Today we’re excited to announce the introduction of a new product – AlertGo, the crisis response and communications app for your safety team. Don't feel like reading? Watch this quick video explaining AlertGo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o991LcNk5CQ
Built on the AppArmor Platform and in close collaboration with the University of Guelph Campus Community Police, AlertGo is a great way for your team to stay organized and informed in any situation. The app comes with powerful features including:
- A searchable contact list "address book" with multiple communication options
- Auto dialing of phone extensions, conference call bridges and access codes
- Ability to send push notifications to your team to alert them of a situation via the app.
- Team Chat Room where you can chat with your team (or specific team members) in real-time
- Offline-ready and editable in real-time emergency plan documentation
- Interactive and PDF maps of important areas, assembly areas, parking lots, buildings and more
- Fully functional on iOS and Android devices
"The Campus Community Police at the University of Guelph has worked with the AppArmor team on a few projects and have always been impressed with the quality of their work and their innovative approach to address our specific needs.” said Dave Lee, Director Campus Community Police, Emergency Services and Fire Safety at the University of Guelph “AppArmor has taken an idea that was born on a piece of paper and made it a reality that could ultimately save lives."
The app is a bit of a different approach for us. Rather than a series of custom apps published in your apps store accounts, AlertGo is one app under our Appstore account. We simplified the usage of the app by having your registered users log in to see the specific section of content for your institution. For instance, check out the before and after screenshots below of the University of Guelph team signing into AlertGo:
The app has a lot of exciting uses. We’ve seen teams of 20 executives interested in the app so they can stay in touch in a crisis and teams of 200+ officers who want the app so they can have all their protocols (which they normally carry around in loose-leaf paper) integrated into an easy to use mobile app.
If you’re interested in learning more, simply click here and fill out the contact fields to start a free 30-day trial of the app. One of our team members will get back to you with information on this new and exciting product line. Preferential pricing is also available for existing AppArmor customers.
We can't wait to see what you do with AlertGo.
David Sinkinson, Co-Founder