We've got very exciting announcement that we couldn't wait to share. Today we're excited to announce the introduction of a new product line: AppArmor Alert.
One of the biggest challenges emergency response professionals, campus police and campus security departments face is broadcasting messages to community members quickly in a crisis. While all AppArmor apps have unlimited push notifications (which are an extremely powerful form of mass notification) we know that you want more options to reach the people you protect.
You also want one simple place to send your alerts. That way you can notifications are sent quickly and confidently.
Oh and we know that budgets are always tight, so an affordable and easy to implement solution is crucial.
Enter AppArmor Alert – the Unified Notification System. AppArmor Alert provides you with all the options you need and embraces the open Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) standards. Some of the new notification options include:
- Mass Email Alerts to your entire campus community
- SMS Short Code Service for text message alerts for non-smartphone mobile users
- Social Media Broadcasting Support to send your alert to popular social media channels
- Desktop Notifications to corporate PCs and Macs, including a soft panic button
- Digital Signage integration to display your message across campus
- Automated voice calling to notify the right people in a crisis
What's even better is that it will be integrated with your safety app. This means that your AppArmor Cloud Dashboard is a one-stop location for quickly sending notifications to all users.
If you're interested in learning more, simply click the button below to send us a quick no obligation note. One of our team members will get back to you with information on this new and exciting product line.
It's an exciting day and I'm thrilled to be able to offer these new capabilities to our amazing partner organizations.
David Sinkinson, Co-Founder